1. How did you get your initial start in music?
WITH THE REALISATION THAT UNLESS I DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT WE COULD HAVE ANOTHER CHRISTMAS NUMBER ONE THAT HAD NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS.
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
TO STEER FUTURE CHRISTMAS HIT’S IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BRINGING BACK A TRADITIONAL ATMOSPHERE MIXED WITH FUN. CHRISTMAS DOEsN’T HAVE TO BE ALL ABOUT THE X FACTOR.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
I DON’T. I HAVE LOT’S OF LITTLE HELPERS TO DO IT FOR ME.
4. Who are your top three influences and why?
1. MY DAD KRIS KRINGLE WHO LET ME MODERNISE AND RUN THE FAMILY BUSINESS MY OWN WAY.
2. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WHO WOULDN’T EVEN GIVE ME A LISTEN SO I WENT RIGHT AHEAD AND DID IT ALL MYSELF.
3. RUDOLPH, SUCH A COOL DUDE
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
IT’S GUARENTEED TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND A SPRING IN YOUR YULETIDE STEP.
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
LAPLAND, NORTH POLE. LOCAL SCENE IS VERY COOL. THE ICE PALACE HOTEL.
7. Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
MIGRATING BULUGA WHALES, MELTING ICECAP, NORTHERN LIGHTS SYMPHONY.
8. Give our readers a roundup of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
www.santaandhischristmascrackers.com, Tunecore, Amazon, emusic,