1. How did you get your initial start in music?
I was born into a music family. My dad is a musician and church keyboardist, my mum sings for the church, so music has always been a part of me since toddler age.
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
To be successful, win awards and collaborate with musicians I’ve always looked up to.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
Since age 10
4. Who are your top three influences and why?
Don Jazzy, he is the best music producer in Nigeria, and I love his music.
He writes and produces his own music, and he is the person who influenced me to write as produce my ow music.
Dappy- He is very talented and very unique, and his passion and love for music is what inspires me, to be as hungry for success as he is.
Ellie Goulding- she’s beautiful, and I’ve got a crush on her.
If I’m successful in the music industry, I’ll get to meet her and make Grand Children.
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
Yes, “Pounded Yam” Is a song about a girl’s bum. Nothing about “pounded yam” food.
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
I’m based in Space.
And yh, their some great venues here, Pluto, Mars etc
7. Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
There’s this talented musician, he does Afrobeats, he’s very very amazing, you guys should check him out, his name is Uncle Rafool.
8. Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
You can find me on my fan page,