1. How did you get your initial start in music?
It really happened for me went lived in the US and I met this indie record label guy who helped me with my first EP. I learned fast and then headed off on my own.
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
To have an album that people go back to time and again.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
Since I was mid to late 20s
4. Who are your top three influences and why?
Bob Dylan, Neil Young and Noël Gallagher.
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
We went old school, old vintage Neve desks and analog tape with tremendous old mics. There were no stones unturned and we certainly haven’t short changed ourselves or the listeners.
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
I’m now living back in Aberdeen, Scotland after 10 ears in California. I enjoy the Lemon Tree and Drummonds. There’s a lot of undiscovered talent in Aberdeen.
7. Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
Fat Hippy Records have a dearth of talent ranging from singer songwriters to Metal bands.
8. Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.