1. How did you get your initial start in music?
One day my sister Ana was writing something very meaningful and I just tried to sing that. Then I used to hum Roll back the years and my Dad heard it by chance and he asked me to sing it properly. I was quite nervous as my Dad is very strict when it comes to singing. I was stunned when he liked the song very much and thought it should be discovered. It was like a dream came true.
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
My ultimate aim would be to sing quality songs. I will sing fun songs too but I’ll always try to give a message through my singing as we are lucky to have such wonderful parents but I’ve seen my and Ana’s friends suffered a lot ! That’s why we want every child to be happy.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
I have been writing music since I was 8 but it’s too childish. Now since last year I’ve learnt to make proper Music.
4. Who are your top three influences and why?
Top 3 Influences-
1st is Dad- He is Famous for his sweet, romantic voice which is full of expressions.
2- Celine Dion – Very similar to my Dad as she has a sweet voice with loads of expressions.
3 -Barbara Streisand and Whitney Houston- They inspire me to learn more about singing techniques.
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
I had a chance to make debut with a teen love song but I tried a good subject related to our society. I hope people would appreciate and encourage me for that.
Right now I’m working on another song that also includes very storng message itself.
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
I’m based in London and I love Big Ben, London Eye and Thames. Madam Tussaud Musium is also very nice. But what I love the most is, Winter Wonderland.
7. Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
8. Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
iTunes and You Tube.
Amazon and Ebay.