We caught up with soul singing superstar, Aysha Loren to ask her a few questions about what has got her influences consist of and much more!
- How did you get your initial start in music?
My dad is well known in the music business and he used to run a radio station so music was always in my life growing up. I realised I could sing at an early age at school so my family encouraged me and it took of from there
- What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
I would love to be an international artist, I want the world to hear Aysha Loren and also get the opportunity to travel and gig abroad
- How long have you been writing your own music?
Only a couple a year’s it’s something I used to struggle with but for some reason I find it very easy now . I guess its life experiences.
- Who are your top three influences and why?
Whitney Houston – Her Voice is amazing, hardworking and strong woman
Jazmine Sullivan – Another amazing voice , excellent tone and love the style of music very similar to what I am doing but slightly heavier reggae influence
Music Soul Child – Love the voice and absolutely love every song on every album. His song writing skills tells a story
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
My EP available via the following links which includes Keep it like it is which is currently number 1 in the UK reggae charts .
- Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
I am based in North west London
Troy Bar Hoxton – Open Mic,
- Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
Randy Valentine, Christopher Ellis, Maddy Carty, Chancellor
- Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
I am at the following links also my music is available via Amazon I tunes and CD baby . You can also preview the EP via Spotify