1. How did you get your initial start in music?
Well since we were pretty young we did some modelling shoots got a bit of money and spent it mainly on a couple of guitars and a drum set put it all the in garage,we messed around a lot but never took it seriously until a few years ago.
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
Like most artist , i think is to be able to make a living and being recognised from what we love doing most playing and making music for people to enjoy.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
Since the band commenced, we straight away started writing our own music because we wasn’t really interested in doing any covers and still stays the same way.
4. Who are your top three influences and why?
Thats a hard one we all have our own thought towards that question but heres a idea : Kings of leon,Oasis,The kooks. Because they are all really good song writers and have a diverse variety of way to approach and express their music.
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
We are not trying to send any direct message with our songs,just give it a listen and try and identify them selfs in their own way with our music,our songs are pretty divers from one to another so just check them out and hope people can connect and like them.
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
We are based in a little town called El Toro on the south-west of Mallorca pretty chilled really not much goes on here… The music scene on the island is really closed to their own style of music, but we try our best to share our music with the crowds here and hope for them to like it,but its not easy… There’s one venue that is pretty cool that we like to go out to party and see local artist there, the venue is called Sa Possesio,We will be playing there for the first time at the end of this month,so we are pretty exited for that.
7. Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
There are a few bands that stand out on and from the island the we listen to and interact around the venues with The wheels,Midnight Walkers,L.A etc..
8. Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
On our website and our social media sites :