- How did you get your initial start in music?
ALEX: I think we both played at a wedding didn’t we? I sang Jackson on stage when I was 5 – with my brother actually.
- What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
FRED: Ibiza & Pitbull.
- How long have you been writing your own music?
ALEX: Since we realised we could use “making (loud) music” as an excuse for just making loud noise.
- Who are your top three influences and why?
FRED: Fonda Rae for synths, Craig David for vocals, and Iron Maiden.
- Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
ALEX: We get our mum’s to “proof-listen” all of our releases.
- Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
ALEX: We’re based in Leicester and to be honest the scene’s here’s pretty dead, well at least for what we’re doing.
FRED: I think it’s geared more towards indie and metal but still, we’ve met some really nice people.
ALEX: Yeah, everyone’s very willing to help you out which I’ve heard isn’t always the case…
FRED: Oh and, favourite venue is The O2 academy.
ALEX: And you’ve gotta love The SHED for it’s character.
- Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
ALEX: We have a function band available for hire, does that count?
- Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.