1. How did you get your initial start in music?
I’ve been performing since I was in primary school, singing in the school choir. It carried on until secondary school and church.
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
My ultimate aim is to make good music and influence the coming generation, with that, longevity.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
I’ve always written my own music, I wrote my first song when I was about twelve. I got into poetry later on and began turning my poems into songs when I was about 15.
4.Who are your top three influences and why?
I wouldn’t say I have a top three because so many things influence me. However, artists that I highly regard Sam Cooke, Lana Del Rey, Azealia Banks, John Legend, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston to name a few.
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
I want people to know that I’m bringing innovation back to the art form. This EP is definitely something to look out for.
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
The scene is exciting, I’ve met a lot of amazing talent since I began performing again. Two of my favourite Vibe bar in Shorditch / The stillery in Camden
7.Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
Kay Doggz, Kaniva and the whole Operation Hollywood collective,
8. Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.You can find me on my personal Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or my Website: