How did you get your initial start in music?
- I got my initial start in music very early in life, when I realized I had a God given talent for it.
What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
- My ultimate aim is heavy rotation on national radio followed by a solid great deal with a major label in the UK in conjunction with a European and North American tour.
How long have you been writing your own music?
- I have been writing my own music since I was a teenager.
Who are your top three influences and why?
- My top three influences in music would be Bryan Adams, U2 and Bruce Springsteen. Bryan for his incredible melodies in his song writing, rock or ballad, and his style on stage along with his unique incredible vocals. Bruce for his tremendous ability to hold a crowd at his attention on stage and his incredible ability in his lyrics of his songs. U2 for the combination of the edge and his riffs on guitar and that outstanding tenor voice of Bono along with the very deep messages in some of his songs.
Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
- My current release is personal to me for one thing and deals with a very serious subject matter that is still a mystery to medical experts and therapists, however as serious as it gets. Borderline is a mental condition that causes emotional devastating harm not only to the individual who has it, but to all those involved with the individual.
Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
- I am based out of Ontario Canada. The best venue to play in my area in my opinion is the Air Canada Center which holds 15 to 20 thousand seats. Although small then the Rogers Centre by half the size, the Air Canada Center is massive in size yet makes you feel very personal with the act who is playing that night. Unlike the Rogers Center, where you feel almost miles away from the action.
Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
- I will recommend myself because there is no one else who embracing the Americana southern rock country style in my area. I would say ex-rocker now country rock artist Dallas Smith is the closest thing to what I’m doing.
Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
- They can find out all about me at www.anthonytullo.com and on twitter at twitter.com/anthonytullo1 and
- facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Tullo/704857336244790 also. They can purchase the album
- Switching Tracks at https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/switching-tracks/id934644474 or http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/anthonytullo