How did you get your initial start in music?
- Same way as many people. Buying guitars when we were teenagers.
What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
- To keep on pushing ourselves to produce the very best music we are capable of. In real terms that means we’ll need a fair amount of time and money, which means other people will have to like it too. Though the signs are good so far.
How long have you been writing your own music?
- We’ve been writing songs together for about three years.
Who are your top three influences and why?
- Radiohead: Incredible sound, always trying to do something new, seamless fusion of electronic and analog sounds. Everything that we aspire to.
- David Bowie: Pretty much all the same as above but doing it since the 60s.
- Daphni: Pushing the boundaries of electronic music to new levels
Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
- It’s our very first single and there are many more in the pipeline.
Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
- We are based in West London. We’ve just played the Mau Mau bar in Portobello which is always great fun and has a good crowd.
Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
- Baxter Dury and Wolf Alice rehearse in the same place we do. They’re both great artists and nice people
Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.