How did you get your initial start in music?
- 2Nice singer/rapper from London I started my musical career at the tender age of 12. Working at local recording studios and was schooled by my Father, As well as UK Reggae legends.
What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
- My ultimate aim would be to set up my own 2NICE peforming arts academy, helping out the unfourtunate youth all over the UK.
How long have you been writing your own music?
- I’ve been writing my own songs for over 20 years now.
Who are your top three influences and why?
- My top three influences are my “Rastafari”way of life, My Father Alvin Blair (R.I.P) and My 13 year old Daughter Asha Blair.
Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
- wrote the song “Sunlight” to act as a daily booster to bring up your self esteem and be an uplifter. I hate seeing others sad!.
Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
- I’m based in South London, One of my favourite venues has to be Brixton 02 Acamdemy.
Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
- Another artist I can say to look out for right now is UK Rapper Jay Chambers, Such a brilliant positive message!.
Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
- Just some of the festivals 2NICE will be at this summer 2015 Glastonbury, Boomtown,One Love also you’ll be able to find 2NICE Online: