I used to go to the studio with my friends just to hang out while they were doing their thing, i got the bug from just always being in that environment with people creating music, it looked fun and it turned out to be just that
2. What would be your ultimate aim in the industry?
To be performing at the biggest venues all over the world and writing for the biggest artists in the world too.
3. How long have you been writing your own music?
I write all my own music, so around 6 to 7 years
4. Who are your top three influences and why?
In no order
Jay Z – coming from the bottom and achieving all he has as a business man
Timbaland – continuously maintaining a high standard of music and pushing boundaries for so long and he’s still popping
Ryan Tedder – he’s a beast as a songwriter
5. Is there anything you would like people to know about your current release?
Its lifestyle music, its music that you can play at anytime and it’ll make you feel some type of way….and you’ll wanna hear it over and over again….so go and listen to it, buy it and let everybody know about it
6. Where are you based and what’s your local scene like? Any favourite venues?
I’m currently based in London, the London scene is amazing because you have so many variety of cultures and music, you’ll never get bored and you’ll always find something fresh….Brixton O2 Academy because it was the first stage that i ever performed on as a proper artist
7. Who else can you recommend from your local scene for people to have a listen to?
Oh wow, way too many…eerrrmmm wretch 32
8. Give our readers a round up of where they can find you online and hear more of your music.
I’m on instagram, twitter, facebook just search for itshalomusic and you can also hop on my website www.itshalomusic.com